Unlock Your Full Potential
How do the best leaders manage change, stay resilient, and inspire growth?
Developed at Google by leading experts in neuroscience, business, and psychology, we teach you the practical mindful leadership and emotional intelligence tools to bring out your best. What began as a mindful leadership initiative within Google has spread to over 30 countries and 100 cities around the world. Our training has been proven to: reduce stress, improve focus, raise peak performance, and improve interpersonal relationships.
The mindfulness and emotional intelligence skills in SIY will help you:
· Intensify your focus
· Be resilient in the face of challenge
· Govern stress
· Unleash creativity and innovative thinking
· Develop greater self-awareness and emotion regulation
· Communicate clearly and effectively
· Experience greater overall well-being
How the program works:
Join us for a highly interactive two-day program followed by a four-week online journey as we explore mindfulness and emotional intelligence for inspiring well-being, collaboration and high performance. The program is typically offered for $1,350 but will be provided for a donation of $30 at The Well by teachers-in-training Jaime Cameron and Sharyn Gallindo.
1. Live Training: Introduction to neuroscience, mindfulness and the five emotional intelligence capacities.
2. Virtual Practice: Weekly exercises and resources delivered by email.
Cost: $30 for both Saturday & Sunday
Program runs 9 AM to 5 PM each day.